Hardware Designer -- JobID #1509
Job Description - Contract
We are currently hiring on a long term contract, a Hardware Designer for one of our closest clients who is a world renowned engineering firm specializing in the Transportation, Aerospace and Security & Defense industries.
Do you have experience with each of the following?
- Designing, developing, debugging, and troubleshooting of analog/digital/mixed-signal circuitry
- Digital design (based on ARM, PPC, Microchip)
- Designing analog and mix-signal circuits (Op-Amps, DACs, ADCs)
- Performing PSPICE simulation
- Understanding of board layout stackup, microstrip/stripline transmission line routing techniques, controlled impedance termination, and signal integrity simulation/measurements
- Ethernet, CAN, MVB, I2C, HDLC physical and data link layers
- Microstation CAD Tool (AutoCAD and Cadence is acceptable)
- FPGA knowledge (Nice to have)
- Railway signalling and CBTC architecture (Nice to have)
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate and apply today!!!