Senior Relationship Manager -- JobID #1492
Location: New York, NY
Our client is searching for a Senior Relationship Manager who is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of commercial relationships. As the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client, the Relationship Manager is accountable for relationship selectivity & acquisition, deepening existing relationships through cross-selling and driving relationship profitability and satisfaction. The Manager develops credibility and demonstrates the ability to dialogue with a variety of client contacts including business owners, CEOs, CFOs, and Treasurers, regarding topics such as the client industry, capital structures, and general business issues. The Relationship Manager serves as an advocate for the relationship within the bank, and acts as a trusted advisor for their relationships. The RM develops the overall relationship strategy through a thorough analysis of risks, opportunities and impacts to the bank, and is responsible for leading and coordinating client team members in the execution of the Client Management process and the delivery of solutions to clients. The Relationship Manager is expected to consistently network in the community and with centers of influence.
- 5 – 10+ years Commercial Lending, Business Development, Commercial Credit and Portfolio Management experience in the business banking or middle market sector
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships
- Self motivated with proven sales skills and experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated team leadership ability
- Team player and capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client issues
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis required. Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and the industry trends
- Management of an extensive portfolio of commercial clients with annual revenues of $10 - $50 million
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, or economics preferred
Please let me know your interest in discussing this opportunity for this fabulous client. If you are not actively looking and you refer a talent that MoD places you will receive a great referral fee!
To apply contact the MoD President of Chaos firstname.lastname@example.org