Sr. Data & Analytics Platform Engineer -- JobID #1489
Location: Portland, Oregon
Job Description - Permanent
* Amazon Web Services operation, maintenance, implementation and design.
* Includes VPC maintenance/setup, EMR Clusters, EC2 management, IAM, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, EBS management, AMI and more.
* Windows 2008 systems administration or Linux systems administration. • Strong scripting for task automation in Python or other complex language
* Cloud management system APIs.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* General Linux (RedHat, CentOS) or Windows (2008, 2012) system administration practices.
*Strong scripting background for task automation and experience with cloud management system APIs.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Working knowledge of networking infrastructures, including LAN, WAN, VPN, etc.
* Ensuring that solutions leverage industry best practices.
* Demonstrated ability to generate and maintain technical documentation is required.
* Experience with Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SAML, web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth and related authentication technologies
* Transport Layer Security / SSL principles and management
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience in a technical or quantitative field; Masters or MBA degree a plus.
• Employment experience in a Fortune 100 company is a plus.
• 5+ years project experience deploying cloud solutions (AWS)
• 3+ years architecting and implementing Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
Please let me know your interest in discussing this opportunity for this fabulous client. If you are not actively looking and you refer a talent that EToD places you will receive a great referral fee!
To apply contact the MoD President of Chaos firstname.lastname@example.org