Analytics Tech Lead -- JobID #1488
Location: Portland. Oregon
Job Description - Permanent
• 7 years professional IT or related experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• 2 years of additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
• 2 years of experience in a technical lead role
• Participation in key business, architectural and technical decisions
• Robust background planning, estimating and executing complex software projects
• 3 years development experience in Data Warehouse, Data Analytics and BI technologies
• Strong SQL skills and experience of developing complex PL/SQL
• Experience in Data Warehouse migrations, involving traditional technologies and Cloud based platforms.
• End to End understanding of Data Integration, ETL and Business Intelligence
• 3 years of experience working with relational or no-SQL data stores. AWS databases such as RDS and DynamoDB preferred.
• 2 years' experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines
• Background working in an agile delivery framework (SAFe a plus)
• Knowledge of DevOps practices including 12 Factor App, pipeline automation, metrics and cloud-native architecture
• Working knowledge of the Amazon Web Services stack preferred
• Next generation technologies, including Spark, Hive, Snowflake, Python, RDS and Red Shift
• Deep knowledge of modern CI/CD practices including automation and Test Driven Development
Please let me know your interest in discussing this opportunity for this fabulous client. If you are not actively looking and you refer a talent that MoD places you will receive a great referral fee!
To apply contact the MoD President of Chaos firstname.lastname@example.org