Hardware Designer (Electrical) -- JobID #1484
Job Description - Contract
We are currently hiring, on a long term contract, a Hardware Designer (Electrical) for one of our closest clients in Toronto.
Our client is a very well known international engineering firm specializing in the Transportation, Aerospace, and Security & Defense industries
Are you a Hardware Designer with the following experiences and skills?
- Working as an electronics or electrical designer
- AutoCAD mechanical/electrical
- Windows OS
- Boards drivers installation
- PC settings: serial comms, Ethernet, IP configuration, etc.
- Prototyping: solder SMD components, cables installation, mechanical equipment rack installation
- Digital Multimeters, oscilloscopes, and other lab equipment
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Orcad Capture (Nice to have)
- DOORS (Nice to have)
- ClearQuest (Nice to have)
- SAP (Nice to have)
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate and apply today!