Software Analyst (C, Python, Linux) -- JobID #1476
Job Description - Contract
We're currently hiring, on a long term contract, a Software Analyst who has experience with C, Control Theory, PID, Python, and Linux/Unix.
In this position, you will be working onsite at our closest client in Toronto, who is a world renowned engineering firm specializing in the Aerospace, Transportation, and Security & Defense industries.
Are you a Software Analyst with experience in each of the following:
- C language
- Control theory and PID
- GNU developer toolchains
- Diagnosing issues based on field logs and correlating events to failures
- Medium to large scale software applications
- Control Systems (Nice to have)
- Modelling using Matlab (Nice to have)
- Windows programming (Nice to have)
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate and apply today!!!