Hardware Designer -- JobID #1453
Job Description - Contract
We are currently looking to hire, on a long term contract, a Hardware Designer for one of our closest clients in Toronto.
Our client is a very well know international engineering firm specializing in the Transportation, Aerospace, and Security & Defense industries
Are you a Hardware Designer with the following experiences and skills?
- Designing, developing, debugging, and troubleshooting of analog/digital/mixed-signal circuitry.
- Digital design (based on ARM, PPC, Microchip).
- Designing analog and mix-signal circuits (Op-Amps, DACs, ADCs) and performing PSPICE simulation.
- Board layout stackup, microstrip/stripline transmission line routing techniques, controlled impedance termination, and signal integrity simulation/measurements.
- Ethernet, CAN, MVB, I2C, HDLC physical and data link layers.
- Microstation CAD Tool (AutoCAD and Cadence is acceptable).
- FPGA knowledge (Nice to Have).
- Railway signaling and CBTC architecture (Nice to Have).
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate and apply today!