Director, Enterprise Architect -- JobID #1394
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Description - Permanent
EToD is actively recruiting for an experienced Director of Enterprise Architect for a large financial client located in the United States. In this role, you will work with executives from various groups to provide architectural recommendations & guidance as well as executive-level presentations at the enterprise level. The Director of Enterprise Architect ensures that chosen technology is updated or replaced as needed; understands and balances the complete lifecycle of technical choices. You will also help to identify and develop operational plans across technologies and/or across systems.
- Participates in 3 Year Engineering/Technical Roadmaps for one or more layers of the architecture.
- Participates in Architecture Review Meetings/Boards to ensure that the organization and architecture align with the business model of the enterprise; providing architectural direction and communicating architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies.
- Creates a visionary architecture roadmap and organizational strategy to align Business and IT; leads and facilitates the design and implementation of technical solutions and processes related to technology architecture.
- Defines the architecture principles, standards and guidelines regarding the proper use and deployment of business applications, data and technology within the Bank.
- Creates and manages the various key architecture assets for the designated portfolio and scope.
- Generally 10-15 years of work experience in IT or business environment and/or BS/BA or MBA/MS in computer science, engineering, information systems, math or business.
- Deep technical and system-level expertise in one or more technology areas.
- Expert knowledge of computer or network systems hardware and software theory, practice, concepts and technology relevant to organizational vision.
- Sufficient business knowledge to assess impact of applied technology on customer’s business processes.
- Ability to review technical work.
This is an exciting permanent opportunity located in Chicago, Illinois. Please let me know your interest in discussing this role. If you are not actively looking and you refer a talent that EToD places you will receive a great referral fee!
To apply, contact the MoD & EToD President of Chaos firstname.lastname@example.org.