Business Intelligence Analyst -- JobID #1385
Job Description - Permanent
We're currently hiring, on a full time permanent position for a business intelligence analyst, for our closest client in Toronto.
Are you a Business Intelligence Analyst who has experience with each of the following?
- Provides SQL support to for ad-hoc data extracts from regional Elite Enterprise accounting systems.
- Completes design, development and testing of new reporting requirements using SQL 2016, SSRS and Power BI.
- Work with regional finance teams and global integration team to incorporate new region data, documenting and communicating data and reporting requirements.
- Completes updates and fixes to data warehouse and ETL process to fulfil changing business requirements.
- Produce formats and templates to support client pitches and client facing reports incorporating client data for global key clients.
- Creates dashboards and reports to provide insight into our global key client program.
- Provide recommendations on global BI tools, reporting and data gathering processes to leadership.
- Communicates with global BD teams to carry out data mapping reviews and data cleansing.
- Completes MS SQL administration tasks on data warehouse, and SSRS reports.
- Completes month-end Reporting procedures and ad-hoc reporting tasks
- Strong SQL Server 2008/2012/2016, T-SQL and Stored Procedures
- Experienced with developing SSRS reports and administering Reporting Services.
- Experienced with analysing data and creating dashboards using Power BI/ Tableau (or similar analytics tool).
- Strong Excel & data analysis skills to map and consolidate data.
- Knowledge of maintaining ETL integration packages using SSIS.
- Familiar with data warehousing concepts and Kimball methodology
- Good technical documentation skills.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate and apply today!