Audit Manager, Global Banking -- JobID #1376
Location: New York, NY
Job Description - Permanent
EToD is searching for an experienced Audit Manager for a financial client of ours located in New York City. This role will oversee and execute assigned areas of audit work, providing day to day coaching and guidance to teammates. The Audit Manager will be responsible for assessing issues for impact to business processes, controls and strategies, recommends severity ratings and escalation of broad themes or trends. Additionally, you will manage business partner relationships when conducting specific audits; primary engagement is with line management. As the Audit Manager, you will exercise critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence management to improve the control environment. When leading an audit engagement, you will be responsible for day to day coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback ans foster an inclusive work environment.
- 7+ years of experience related to Global Markets within an Audit, Product Control, Middle Office, Operations/Business, Risk Management, Trading and/or Compliance function.
- Strong knowledge of Global Markets lines of business.
- In depth understanding of financial instruments; with a focus on fixed income, currencies, and commodities.
- Strong understanding of sales and trading functions; risk management metrics; valuation concepts; and market regulations and practices.
- Good understanding of support functions, including middle office, operations, and finance.
Please let me know your interest in discussing this amazing opportunity. If you are not actively looking and you refer a talent that EToD places you will receive a great referral fee!
To apply, contact the MoD & EToD President of Chaos firstname.lastname@example.org.