VP of Taxation -- JobID #1365
Job Description - Permanent
EToD is looking for a dedicated VP of Taxation for a financial client in the Greater Toronto Area. In this role, you will be responsible for management and oversight of external service providers with respect to tax services provided including year-end distribution and tax reporting. The VP of Taxation will assist the director in establishing tax policies and procedures and managing implementation/compliance by tax service providers. The ideal candidate for this role will keep abreast of new and developing tax law and analyze the implications to fund, fund investments and fund shareholders and timely communicate such developments to the business and other interested stakeholders.
- University degree with accounting designation, CA or Mtax preferred; CICA in-depth tax courses I and II is an asset.
- 3 years+ of investment fund related tax experience in a major accounting firm and/or industry.
- Advanced knowledge and application skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word and proficiency in other MS Office software knowledge (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to analyze tax issues.
- Strong communication, team work and relationship building skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be able to work effectively in a demanding, fast-paced and complex environment, handling multiple tasks and projects concurrently and resolving issues that cut across the organization, while maintaining highest standards and attention to detail.
Please let me know your interest in discussing this amazing opportunity. If you are not actively looking and you refer a talent that EToD places you will receive a great referral fee!
To apply, contact the MoD & EToD President of Chaos firstname.lastname@example.org.