Marketing Communications Manager -- JobID #1357
Job Description - Permanent
MoD is looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager for a great client in the downtown core. If you love to tell stories and help clients with theirs, then this opportunity is for you! As a Marketing Communications manager, you will be responsible for developing high-quality marketing and communications materials across multiple channels and platforms, and ensure smooth and efficient delivery in all aspects of the client's marketing efforts. We are looking for a strong, confident writer with a proven ability to translate technical concepts into easily digestible content.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- 3-5 years of writing experience, preferably in a B2B SAAS company environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills paired with excellent proofreading ability
- Able to work comfortably in a hands-on, multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with PR and social media tools (Cision and Hootsuite)
Please let me know your interest in discussing this amazing role. If you are not actively looking and you refer a talent that MoD places you will receive a great referral fee!
To apply, contact the MoD President of Chaos email@example.com.