Business Analyst, Digital Solutions -- JobID #1347
Location: West GTA
Job Description - Contract
EToD is on the hunt for an Agile Business Analyst for a leader in professional services. This role is responsible for the development of business requirements, analysis, testing and delivery of new applications, enhancements and/or upgrades. This role also provides business and technical support related to system applications, procedures, workflows and documentation.
This role represents their Digital Solutions team; therefore, a successful candidate must be able to sketch out wireframes, consider usability and user experience regarding requirements and testing.
- Conduct user sessions to solicit and document business requirements and business process issues
- Identify solutions and/or formulate alternative solutions to satisfy requirements
- Liaise with various business areas and/or external vendors to facilitate planning and implementation of new applications/enhancements/upgrades to ensure delivery of effective solutions and system integration
- Contribute to the system design, development and construction phases for new applications and/or enhancements
- Develop business process/workflow models, contribute with the development of data models
- Develop test plans, define detailed test cases, develop/locate test data and conduct user acceptance testing and sign off
- Document defects and retest fixes, while initiating and coordinating defect resolutions with developers/analysts to resolve requirement issues
- Provide application support for the installation, testing, data conversion, implementation and ongoing maintenance of systems
- Provide application and procedural support to Finance staff and other business areas
- Identify and recommend improvements to existing systems, procedures, forms and workflows
- Post Secondary in Computer Science, Information Technology, a quantitative discipline or equivalent
- 10+ of experience of increasing responsibility as a Business Analyst within the financial services domain (Need Agile Experience)
- Experience working on medium to large enterprise projects within the digital space including web services, mobile applications and enhancements
- Demonstrated ability to complete comprehensive business requirements documentation sets suitable for both business stakeholder confirmation, and IT team implementation
- Strong technical expertise and a solid understanding of the SDLC
- Experience working in a BSA capacity, as well as building for AODA is preferred
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply today! Please note, we offer a lucrative referral bonus for the hired candidate.