Regional Market Manager -- JobID #1343
Location: Fresno, CA
Job Description - Permanent
We are actively recruiting for a Regional Market Manager for a well-established financial client in California. As a regional market manager, you will be responsible for recruiting, managing, coaching and motivating a team within a defined geographical region of the the client's market. You will oversee and maintain excellent service standards and promote growth in profitability with the use of the client's sales culture. Development of direct reports in a sale driven environment is critical for this role as well as soliciting large prospects and assisting direct reports with large customers and prospects with joint calling efforts.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Understanding the commercial real estate markets within the client's geographical location
- Ability to differentiate our client from the competition and use those differences as coaching tools to your direct reports
- Ability to read, understand and compare financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting and Finance is required
- 5+ years of sales management, outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry
- Adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
This is an exciting role that offers a competitive salary, bonus, amazing office, and benefits and is located in Fresno, California. Please let me know your interest in discussing this opportunity for this fabulous client. If you are not actively looking and you refer a talent that EToD places you will receive a referral fee of $1,000! To apply, contact the MoD & EToD President of Chaos email@example.com.